The farmers market is back in West Malling on the late May Bank Holiday Sunday 26th May.
Thank you to everyone who came along to the April Farmers Market – we hope you managed to dodge the April showers. What a great selection of produce on the stalls including gurnard, wild garlic saucissons, jammy dodgers blondies, blueberry cheesecake, honey lollies and banana peanut butter.
Here’s some of the items you can expect to find this month:
* Debras Cakes will have battenburg cakes, lemon and blue berry cake, spiced orange cake and lemon drizzle cakes.
* Arcade Fisheries will have plenty of wild sea bass
* The Speedy Snail will have a selection of soups including salmon/leek/potato and Pea/ham hock
* Scotch eggs and pates from Naked and Ready Foods – please note they will be in a different place in the market this month
*Fat Cat Patisserie for gluten free items
* Contain Yourself and The Eco Pantry for a great selection of dried goods and cleaning products – remember to bring your containers.
* Ross Rounds this years stock available from Brays Bees*Precious Porkers for pork cuts, sausages and hot food
Plus lots of other producers including Precious Porkers, Simply True, The Proper Tea Company, Wild Spirits of Kent, Cinnamon Girl and more.
The local businesses and shops are open too