- Eric on The French Deli stall will have a lot of 20 heads platt of smoked garlic at only £6 each.
- Kent Collection will be bringing a selection of handmade award winning salamis and dry cured hams, along with traditional dry cured bacon and smoked fish
- Far Acre Farm will have a selection of freshly laid eggs ready for using for Pancake Day on Tuesday
- Dulce Patisserie are back this month with their scrumptious quiches and tasty macarons
- Little Brittany will be having a scallop, smokey bacon and crème fraiche crepe special on offer.
- We are pleased to confirm that Simply True is back this month with lots on newly made jewellery for adults and children
- We are pleased to confirm that this month Up The Garden will be attending the farmers market for the first time with their home made chilli products made with their own grown chillies. Also back this month should be Mannys Sauces with their award winning sauces and marinades.
Thank you to everyone who braved the really cold weather and visited the farmers market. It was great to see so many people out and about chatting with the stallholders.
In case some of you missed their stall we welcomed Brays Bees to the farmers market in January and it was great to see Wrights Original Ginger back this month too. Sadly several of the producers have decided not to continue attending the farmers market and we'd like to take this opportunity to thank The Chilli and Herb Farm and Sussex Wild Food for supporting the farmers market over the past years.
The Farmers Market is back in West Malling next on Sunday 26 February.
We look forward to seeing you there
We would like to thank everyone who has supported and attended West Malling Farmers Market during 2016. 11th December was the last farmers market in West Malling for 2016 and it finished on a nice sunny day with lots of people visiting the farmers market sampling a great selection of local food and drink. We also had a few craft and plant stalls present too.
The farmers market returns in 2017 with the first date being Sunday 22 January 2017. As January is a 5 Sunday month this is a gentle reminder that the farmers market takes place on the 4th Sunday NOT the last Sunday of the month. Pop the 22 January date in the diary and pass the date on to your friends too.
Meanwhile we wish you a great Christmas and New Year and see you in 2017
Thank you to everyone who supported the November Farmers Market - we hope you enjoyed your visit.
The Farmers Market date for December moves forward to avoid Christmas and will take place on Sunday 11th December - the 2nd Sunday of the month.
Amongst the producers due to attend the December farmers market are:
Far Acre Farm
Wild Spirits of Kent
Lou Lou Bella
The Chocolate Hut
The French Deli
Low Wood Nursery