Thank you to everyone who came along to the April farmers market which included the Scouts St Georges Day Parade.
We’ll be back in West Malling again on Sunday 28 May which is the Bank Holiday weekend. We hope to see you there!
The farmers market will be back in West Malling on Sunday 23 April between 9.30 and 1.30
There will be a great selection of local food and drink and few craft stalls including fish, bread, cakes, drinks, meat and much more.
We’d love to see you there.
If you would like to receive a monthly email reminder about the farmers market please send an email to
contact- at – myfarmersmarket.co.uk and in the subject title include West Malling
The Farmers Market will be back in West Malling on Sunday 26 March 2017. Remember that the clocks move forward on Saturday 25 March and that Sunday 26 March is Mothering Sunday too.
We’d like to thank everyone who came along to the February Farmers Market on such a breezy day. Lots of great stalls including a new honey stall, the return of Dulce Patisserie and Simply True, plus a stall selling lots of different chilli products from their own home grown chillies.
If you would like an email reminder about the farmers market please send an email to contact-at-myfarmersmarket.co.uk and in the subject title include West Malling.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 26 March.
- Eric on The French Deli stall will have a lot of 20 heads platt of smoked garlic at only £6 each.
- Kent Collection will be bringing a selection of handmade award winning salamis and dry cured hams, along with traditional dry cured bacon and smoked fish
- Far Acre Farm will have a selection of freshly laid eggs ready for using for Pancake Day on Tuesday
- Dulce Patisserie are back this month with their scrumptious quiches and tasty macarons
- Little Brittany will be having a scallop, smokey bacon and crème fraiche crepe special on offer.
- We are pleased to confirm that Simply True is back this month with lots on newly made jewellery for adults and children
- We are pleased to confirm that this month Up The Garden will be attending the farmers market for the first time with their home made chilli products made with their own grown chillies. Also back this month should be Mannys Sauces with their award winning sauces and marinades.
Thank you to everyone who braved the really cold weather and visited the farmers market. It was great to see so many people out and about chatting with the stallholders.
In case some of you missed their stall we welcomed Brays Bees to the farmers market in January and it was great to see Wrights Original Ginger back this month too. Sadly several of the producers have decided not to continue attending the farmers market and we’d like to take this opportunity to thank The Chilli and Herb Farm and Sussex Wild Food for supporting the farmers market over the past years.
The Farmers Market is back in West Malling next on Sunday 26 February.
We look forward to seeing you there