Thank you to everyone for visiting West Malling Farmers Market held on late May Bank Holiday Sunday. Your support is much appreciated by the stallholders.
The Farmers Market returns to West Malling again on Sunday 25 June when hopefully we should be fully in to the soft fruit season. We saw the first of the gooseberries at the May Farmers Market.
We’d like to say a big Congratulations to Thomas Cookie who got married on the late May Bank Holiday Saturday (the day before the farmers market). Also congratulations to Laura from Winnies Pawtisserie on the birth of her baby daughter.
Finally a thank you to everyone who voted for West Malling Farmers Market in the Farm Shop and Deli Awards. We are pleased to confirm that West Malling was a finalist in the Best Market in the UK category. A great achievement to make it through to the finals and the market was a close runner up in the category.
Thank you to everyone who came along to the April farmers market which included the Scouts St Georges Day Parade.
We’ll be back in West Malling again on Sunday 28 May which is the Bank Holiday weekend. We hope to see you there!
The farmers market will be back in West Malling on Sunday 23 April between 9.30 and 1.30
There will be a great selection of local food and drink and few craft stalls including fish, bread, cakes, drinks, meat and much more.
We’d love to see you there.
If you would like to receive a monthly email reminder about the farmers market please send an email to
contact- at – myfarmersmarket.co.uk and in the subject title include West Malling
The Farmers Market will be back in West Malling on Sunday 26 March 2017. Remember that the clocks move forward on Saturday 25 March and that Sunday 26 March is Mothering Sunday too.
We’d like to thank everyone who came along to the February Farmers Market on such a breezy day. Lots of great stalls including a new honey stall, the return of Dulce Patisserie and Simply True, plus a stall selling lots of different chilli products from their own home grown chillies.
If you would like an email reminder about the farmers market please send an email to contact-at-myfarmersmarket.co.uk and in the subject title include West Malling.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 26 March.
The farmers market returns to West Malling this coming Sunday 26th February. Here’s some of the items you can expect to find on Sunday:
- Eric on The French Deli stall will have a lot of 20 heads platt of smoked garlic at only £6 each.
- Kent Collection will be bringing a selection of handmade award winning salamis and dry cured hams, along with traditional dry cured bacon and smoked fish
- Far Acre Farm will have a selection of freshly laid eggs ready for using for Pancake Day on Tuesday
- Dulce Patisserie are back this month with their scrumptious quiches and tasty macarons
- Little Brittany will be having a scallop, smokey bacon and crème fraiche crepe special on offer.
- We are pleased to confirm that Simply True is back this month with lots on newly made jewellery for adults and children
- We are pleased to confirm that this month Up The Garden will be attending the farmers market for the first time with their home made chilli products made with their own grown chillies. Also back this month should be Mannys Sauces with their award winning sauces and marinades.